For my commercial, I will be filming at two different locations. I will start filming on the 1st since its on the weekend. As the director, I will be in charge of the outfits and props. The first location would be the park. The actors and I would already be dressed in our outfits which would be red shirts and jeans. If any time of bad weather occurrence happens, I would simply just move to the house for filming. It will be filmed on my iPhone 8 Plus. The phone is most likely going to look better than a camera. I will be able to direct where the actors are going and the angles I use. The props which are mainly the Coca-Cola will always be able to be scene when it is needed. Filming in the park would most likely take multiple shots to get it just right. This would be the same in the house because you never know what could get in your shots. I think different and multiple shots are needed so I can see what fits right and what is better. I think it would take about 2-3 hours for filming be...